Rooibos Tea Extract
Other name: Dr. Tea Extract,Rooibos Extract,Aspalathus Linears Extract
Botanical Name: Aspalathus Linears.
Plant Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Rooibos Extract: 10:1
Loss On Drying: ≤5.0%
Heavy Metals: ≤10ppm
Bulk density: 45～55g/100ml
Active Ingredient: Polyphenols, SOD
Benefits of Rooibos Tea Extract:
1. Anti-aging, anti-oxidation, anti-mutation, strong anti-cancer effect
2. Regulate insomnia, stomach, blood pressure and blood lipids
3. Cosmetic sculpting, oral ulcers, bad breath, and ease of urination, alleviate skin allergies. If applied directly to infected skin, skin itching, eczema, diaper rash, skin irritation and other symptoms can all be alleviated.
4. Relieve mental stress, fight fatigue and improve immunity.
5. It can help the human body absorb minerals, promote human metabolism, improve blood circulation, and supplement human trace elements.
6. It has anti-cramp effect, so it can reduce the baby's stomach cramps and other problems.
Rooibos Tea Extract's Health Function:
1. Rooibos Tea does not contain caffeine and oxalic acid, which is helpful for improving sleep and making those with sub-health symptoms no longer feel tired easily.
2. Rooibos Tea is rich in minerals such as copper, iron, zinc, fluorine, potassium, manganese and magnesium; long-term drinking can help improve human health.
3. Oligo (oligosaccharides group) unique to Rooibos Tea: Recent studies in Japan have found that Oligo oligosaccharide groups of Rooibos Tea have the effects of regulating physiological and enhancing vitality.
4. Rooibos Tea contains fruit acid (AHA), which has the effect of beauty, and has a good effect on improving human skin.
Description About Rooibos Tea Extract:
South African Rooibos Tea is made from the needles of a mesquite bush called Aspalathus Linears. Rooibos Tea does not contain caffeine and oxalic acid, and is rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, so it has great health benefits. South African Rooibos Tea has the effect of calming the central nervous system, and is suitable for people with allergies, headaches, sleep disorders, insomnia, nervousness, mild depression and high tension.
Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Please at any time if you are interested in Rooibos Tea Extract.
If you want to know about Rooibos Tea Extract price , please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 592 5365887 or send the email to [email protected].
Disclaimer: the information on this website is from the internet for reference only. Please refer to the actual instructions attached to the product and the final interpretation is owned by the company.
We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to contact us. After sending an online inquiry, we will reply to you as soon as possible. If you do not get any response on time please call us.
We are committed to meeting customers' unique needs by providing comprehensive and professional service, enjoying a good reputation among our business partners and customers for high-quality products, excellent after-sales services, competitive prices, and prompt shipping.
Shanghai Office: 168 Zhonggu Rd, Pingpu District, Shanghai, China.
Xiamen Office: 106, Houdaixi Road, Xiamen, China.
Tel: +86 592 5365887
Mobile phone: +86 189 6515 7632
E-mail:[email protected](Reply within 1 working day)
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 13696950872
Our VP sales manager has over 25 years of management experience in all leadership roles.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 17306002753
Estella Zeng is responsible for all lead generation, customer service, and marketing operations.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 18106986572
Helen is responsible for the global sales, service and channel expansion into the European market.
Supplying safe and efficient ingredients and formulas for cosmetic and nutritional products.
Offering the best product design to customers with natural and high-quality raw materials.
Honesty Profession Win-win Cooperation