Where can we buy epilobium Parviflorum?
Epilobium parviflorum, usually called hoary willowherb or small flowered hairy willowherb, is a herbaceous perennial plant belonging to the Onagraceae family. Epilobium parviflorum is 30–80 centimetres (12–31 in) high on average. The stem is erect and densely covered with hairs, especially in the lower part. The tiny flowers are pale pink or pale purple, 6–7 millimetres (0.24–0.28 in) in diameter, with four petals, eight stamens and a 4-lobed stigma. Blossoming occurs from June to August. This plant grows in most of Europe, including Britain, from Sweden to Northern Africa and Western Asia up to Kashmir, in United States and Canada.
Epilobium Parviflorum Extract - (Onagraceae) - has been used as a medicinal plant for a long time to treat various prostate symptoms, such as prostate adenoma and relevant disorders.
Epilobium Parviflorum Extract is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which is considered as an endocrine disorder triigered by age-related hormone imbalance and increased oxidative damage. Epilobiumcan relieves the obstructive and the irritative symptoms of BPH, however, its biological action is not entirely determined. E. parviflorum has plenty of phytosterols, flavonoids (myricetin, quercetin, kaempferol and their glycosides), phenolic acids, catechins, ellagi-, and gallotannins. Researchers have already investigated into the potential biological effects of Epilobium Parviflorum Extract, with regard to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, enzyme-inhibitory and anti-androgenic effects.
Epilobium Parviflorum Extract contains many kinds of pharmacologically-useful compounds, like polyphenols, among which are the flavonoids: quercitrin, rutin, isoquercitrin, isomyricitrin and myricitrin. The total polyphenol and flavonoid contents were tested in crude willow herb drugs. A high linear relativity was observed between the total phenolic content and the reduction power of the samples. What Epilobium Parviflorum Extract showed remarkable activity as a free radical scavenger, suggesting that it has effective activities as hydrogen donors and primary antioxidants to react with lipid radicals.
1) Epilobium parviflorum extract has been universally acknowledged as a effective herb against bladder and kidney ailments, various urinary tract disturbances and highly helpful for the treatment of prostate disorders.
2) Tea made from the epilobium parviflorum can be very beneficial to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia.
3) Epilobium parviflorum extract has also been used to control urinary incontinence for both men and women.
4) Made into an ointment, epilobium parviflorum extract can relieve skin problems of children.
1) Epilobium parviflorum extract has been used in pharmaceutical stuff;
2) Epilobium parviflorum extract has been used in functional food and food additive;
3) Epilobium parviflorum extract has been used as a cosmetics additive.
If you want to know about the price of Epilobium Parviflorum Extract, please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 592 5365887 or send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.