CAS : 56-75-7
Formula : C11H12Cl2N2O5
Mol. mass : 323.132 g/mol
Chloramphenicol is a white or colorless acicular or flake crystal, easily soluble in methanol, ethanol, propanol and ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in ether and chloroform, insoluble in petroleum ether and benzene. Chloramphenicol is stable and its aqueous solution does not lose its efficacy after 5h boiling. Chloramphenicol contains para -nitrophenyl groups,propylene glycol and dichloroacetamide groups. Since chloramphenicol has two asymmetric carbon atoms in the molecule, chloramphenicol has four optical isomers, of which only the left-handed isomers have antibacterial ability.
Chloramphenicol is a bacteriostatic agent, which has a bactericidal effect when applied to highly sensitive bacteria in high concentration. Chloramphenicol application is suitable for typhoid, paratyphoid and other salmonella, fragile bacteroidetes infection.
1. Chloramphenicol is the preferred drug for typhoid and paratyphoid, and can be used for typhoid and salmonella infections.
2. For ampicillin resistant influenza B meningitis or pneumococcus, meningococcal meningitis, sensitive gram-negative bacterial meningitis in patients allergic to penicillin.
3. Chloramphenicol is used for otogenic brain abscess with mixed infection of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
4. It can be used in combination with aminoglycoside drugs to treat various infections caused by sensitive bacteria and other microorganisms, such as septicemia and pulmonary infection caused by influenza bacillus, salmonella and other gram-negative bacteria.
5. It can be used to treat superficial infection of eyes and ears caused by escherichia coli, influenzae, klebsiella, s. aureus and hemolytic streptococcus.
6. It can be used for the treatment of external otitis, acute and chronic otitis media caused by sensitive bacterial infection, as well as for otitis and the patients with pus after mastoid radical surgery.
Please at any time if you are interested in Chloramphenicol.
If you want to know about Chloramphenicol price , please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 592 5365887 or send the email to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: the information on this website is from the internet for reference only. Please refer to the actual instructions attached to the product and the final interpretation is owned by the company.
We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to contact us. After sending an online inquiry, we will reply to you as soon as possible. If you do not get any response on time please call us.
We are committed to meeting customers' unique needs by providing comprehensive and professional service, enjoying a good reputation among our business partners and customers for high-quality products, excellent after-sales services, competitive prices, and prompt shipping.
Shanghai Office: 168 Zhonggu Rd, Pingpu District, Shanghai, China.
Xiamen Office: 106, Houdaixi Road, Xiamen, China.
Tel: +86 592 5365887
Mobile phone: +86 189 6515 7632
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org(Reply within 1 working day)
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 13696950872
Our VP sales manager has over 25 years of management experience in all leadership roles.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 17306002753
Estella Zeng is responsible for all lead generation, customer service, and marketing operations.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 18965157632
Jerry Bai is responsible for the global sales, service and channel expansion into the European market.
Supplying safe and efficient ingredients and formulas for cosmetic and nutritional products.
Offering the best product design to customers with natural and high-quality raw materials.
Honesty Profession Win-win Cooperation