Botanical Name:Tagetes erecta L
Specification:Lutein 80%, Zeaxanthin5%，25%
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade, Food
Active Ingredient: Lutein
1. It can protect our eyesight, cure retina injury caused by light, and prevent cataract and blindness caused by AMD.
2. It is an antioxidant which can scavenge free radicals caused by light and metabolism and inhibit the lipid oxidation.
3. It can lower risk of getting cancer and inhibit several cancers.
1. Food: It is mainly used as a food additive, such as colorant and nutrient.
2. Pharmaceutical: It is used to alleviate visual fatigue, reduce possibility of AMD, cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
3. Cosmetics: It is mainly used for whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
4. Feed: It is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken, making high commercial-value fishes more attractive such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
Marigold can relieve digestive tract problems including poor appetite, swollen gas, stomach pain, colic, intestinal worms, and dysentery. It is also used for coughs, colds, mumps, fluid retention and sore eyes. Ingested by women, it is capable of inducing menstruation, treating sore breasts (mastitis), and protecting against miscarriage. Its florets are rich in the orange-yellow carotenoid lutein, which can help protect the eyes against oxidative stress and decrease the risk of eye diseases such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. Moreover, lutein is used as a yellow/orange food color in the European Union, Australia and New Zealand for foods such as pasta, vegetable oil, margarine, mayonnaise, salad dressing, baked goods, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, yogurt, citrus juice and mustard.
Studies have shown that eating lutein- and zeaxanthin-rich foods or takingsupplements of these carotenoids can restore macular pigment density, whichdeclines with age. In fact, one such study of advanced macular degenerationpatients who were taking high-dose lutein supplements (4 mg or more per day)experienced "normal" levels after a few months.
Please at any time if you are interested in Marigold Extract.
If you want to know about Marigold Extract price , please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 592 5365887 or send the email to [email protected].
Disclaimer: the information on this website is from the internet for reference only. Please refer to the actual instructions attached to the product and the final interpretation is owned by the company.
We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to contact us. After sending an online inquiry, we will reply to you as soon as possible. If you do not get any response on time please call us.
We are committed to meeting customers' unique needs by providing comprehensive and professional service, enjoying a good reputation among our business partners and customers for high-quality products, excellent after-sales services, competitive prices, and prompt shipping.
Shanghai Office: 168 Zhonggu Rd, Pingpu District, Shanghai, China.
Xiamen Office: 106, Houdaixi Road, Xiamen, China.
Tel: +86 592 5365887
Mobile phone: +86 189 6515 7632
E-mail:[email protected](Reply within 1 working day)
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 13696950872
Our VP sales manager has over 25 years of management experience in all leadership roles.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 17306002753
Estella Zeng is responsible for all lead generation, customer service, and marketing operations.
WhatsApp/QQ/Skype/Mob: +86 18106986572
Helen is responsible for the global sales, service and channel expansion into the European market.
Supplying safe and efficient ingredients and formulas for cosmetic and nutritional products.
Offering the best product design to customers with natural and high-quality raw materials.
Honesty Profession Win-win Cooperation