Carbopol ultrez 21 Polymer
Chemical name :Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
Characteristics and Application : Carbopol Ultrez 21 Polymer is a hydrophobically modified crosslinked polyacrylate polymer designed to efficiently impart thickening, stabilizing, and suspending properties to a variety of personal care applications.Carbopol®Ultrez 21 polymer is self wetting crosslinked polyacrylic acid polymer that is synthesized in a cosolvent ethyl acetate/cyclohexane mixture. It provides greater versatility in formulating because it quickly and easily self wets without any mixing required. Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer has short flow characteristics with relatively high viscosity compared to other Carbopol polymers.
· Facilitates formulating and processing because it is a self-wetting polymer that requires no dispersion agitation.
· Provides excellent thickening efficiency to form very high clarity gels.
· Provides shear thinning rheology to enable easy pumping and dispensing of finished products via trigger sprayers.
· Provides yield value to allow for the suspension of a wide variety of insoluble materials or particles. Yield value enables finished products to have vertical cling which is an important characteristic for products that are dispensed via a trigger spray or nozzle.
· Stabilizes oil-in-water emulsions.
Please at any time if you are interested in Carbopol ultrez 21 Polymer
If you want to know about Carbopol ultrez 21 Polymer price , please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 592 5365887 or send the email to email@example.com.
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
Leave a Message
We will contact you within 24 hours.